Happy weekend Manor House Bride fans! We thought the best way to send you into a fabulous weekend was to share a tinsy bit of wedding inspiration with you. Here are a few of our favorite pins from this week from our Manor House Bride Pinterest! Make sure to follow the links below to be directed to plenty of wedding inspiration resources!
1. Adorable Bridesmaid Totes: Liberty in Love, Great idea for a gift for your special ladies!
2. Stunning Wedding Dress: Style Me Pretty, We’re in love with this dress!
3. Lovely picnic basket: Martha Stewart Weddings, A groom put together a picnic for his bride so that they could share a romantic picnic the morning of their wedding. What a great way to shake off wedding day nerves and focus on what your special day is all about- marrying the love of your life. ❤
4. Cutest Circus Theme Ice cream Station: Oh Lovely Day , You have to go take a glimpse at this entire circus theme wedding over on Oh Lovely Day. It’s the cutest thing with an equally cute couple.
5. Crafty & Bright Wedding Paper Goods: Martha Stewart Weddings, We’re in love with these colorful paper goods! Take a peek at our Wedding Paper Good Pinterest Board to see more spectacular invitations, programs, save the dates, and more!
6. Sweet sweet signage: Style Me Pretty, Isn’t this the sweetest thing? We adore the quote heart in the middle! Keep an eye out for a Wedding Signage inspiration feature to come soon!
Hope that gave you a little bit of wedding inspiration for your weekend! If you’d like to see more head on over to our Pinterest Boards! Manor House Bride Pinterest
p.s. Next week we will have a couple of darling wedding features and a Manor House decor Inspiration post for you!